Model Suites Now Open!
Call today to book your personal visit!
Every suite at Seacliff Manor Retirement Residence is well appointed; just add your personal touches to make it home.
- Spacious private suites
- Accessible walk in showers with grab bars
- Weekly housekeeping
- Convenient complimentary personal laundry facilities
- In-suite kitchenette
- Emergency call system
- 24 hour on-site staff support
- Individualized social, leisure and entertainment options
- Guest suite for family and friends
- In-suite Community Communication Calendars and Events broadcast
- Complimentary designated parking
The Origin of the Seacliff Manor Suite Names
Since the early days Great Lakes have provided important structure to connect trade, people and success. Each lake name is derived from either Native American or French languages. Lake Superior is by far the deepest and biggest and Lake Erie and Ontario are the smallest of the Great Lakes. Lake Erie a natural Great Lake forms part of a chain of great lakes interconnecting fresh water.
Seacliff Manor is located along the shore of Lake Erie in a natural harbor. A harbor’s body of water is protected; resulting in calmer waves and forming the foundation for a community.
Seacliff Manor has adopted the names of the Great Lakes for our suites to represent the sense of connection with people and success.