The Dining Room Server is responsible for providing professional table service to our customers in an elegant dining room setting, including pouring and serving alcoholic beverages in a catered environment.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations for interviews or other meetings, please contact us at 519-326-2624.
Employment:Part Time (PT)
- Prepare the dining room for meal service.
- Take orders, and present meals to residents/guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Clean and bus food areas and prepare all dining areas for the next meal service.
- Properly separate and deliver dirty linen to laundry dept, and retrieve/fold/store clean linen.
- Load and operate dishwasher with assistance from Food Service Workers
- Assist with the closing and stocking of the bar on a daily basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A strong hospitality background in food services with current Smart Serve certificate.
- Commitment to seniors living
- Previous related experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with an empathy for and ability to get along with our customers and their guests.
- Strong team player.